Become a volunteer < BACK
Being a volunteer for the Wild Animals is a dynamic, interesting, diverse, and infinitely rewarding experience that accompanies each of the volunteers’ efforts in the fight for the well being of animals.
Our activity is supported mainly by the volunteering work of diligent people who enthusiastically and willingly help our cause to save wildlife. Our team is constantly looking for volunteers with a diverse set of skills to become part of our small community, so we could fight together our wild patients’ hardship caused either by the human or natural hazards.
If you want to help us with volunteering work, please complete the short form, describing what skills and knowledge do you have. We will contact you shortly to decide together where your abilities will be most helpful for our cause.
Currently, we have volunteers who are working in the following areas:
- Volunteers who participate in rescue operations of animals in distress, handling situations including difficult-to-reach places or requiring special equipment;
- Coordinators who process emergency calls about injured animals and look for ways to resolve the issues;
- Wild interpreters translating the stories of our wild patients into English;
- Volunteers engaged in the design of all informational materials made by the Wild Animals;
- Volunteers to create things useful for animals (houses, feeders, litters, etc.) —the group is public and you can see what help is needed at the moment (https://www.facebook.com/groups/174532789672992/).